I've been a professional artist for over 18 years. I've worked in a variety of mediums for a variety of markets. Most of my professional career has been involved in developing product for the Giftware industry. However I have also done illustrations for table top games, greeting cards, toys, plush and a few other projects.
Technical Product Design Manager
2017 to Present
• Developing new product ideas and concepts for in house proprietary designs.
• Developing various artwork illustrations to be used on various product formats and categories.
Precious Moments Inc.
2011 to 2017
• Developing Precious Moment art for both Licensing opportunities and Product development.
• Development includes concepts, roughs, tight pencils and digitally painted artwork.
2009 to 2011
• Concept and developed finished artwork for various markets:
Clients included Enesco LLC, Roman, Inc., Precious Moments, Inc., Hamilton, Bradford Exchange, Bella Greeting Cards and Jason Gold Home Decor.
2003 to 2009
• Developed new ideas and concepts for our customer base.
• Researched latest market trends, meeting with and discussing product ideas with Enesco customers to develop new product concepts for various markets.
• Designed "Camacho", a home décor line for Enesco Home and Garden division.
• Developed concepts and completed art for the Disney Brand.
• Developed and presented original designs and concepts for new product opportunities.
Senior Product Designer
1998 to 2003
• Presented product and program concepts to the Vice President for approval.
• Critiqued and approved finished samples from overseas vendors.
1996 to 1998
• Researched latest market trends for the giftware collectibles industry.
• Created and developed new ideas and concepts for presentation
• Critiqued and approved finished samples of three dimensional products.
1994 to 1996
• Developed concepts for licensed properties which included Coca-Cola, John Deere, Swiss Colony and Harley-Davidson.
• Responsible for creating new line extensions for core properties.
2010 - present
2010 - present
Traditional Fine Art and Design
American Academy of Art - Chicago, IL
January 1991 to January 1994